Native American Indian Sterling Silver Navajo Pearls Bead Necklace Earrings Set
Gorgeous Southwestern Native American Indian Sterling silver Navajo pearls bead necklace and hook earrings set, unmarked, but most likely Navajo. This classic bead necklace was not strung on a chain; the beads are instead connected to each other by sturdy loops. All beads were individually stamped, made seamless, and distributed in graduating style with the largest bead in the center measuring roughly 1 1/2" in diameter, and the smaller ones at the terminals measuring about 1/2" in diameter. The bead necklace weighs approximately 112 grams! In length, from hook to figure-eight eye.
The earrings' beads are about 1 1/4 in diameter, s. Tamped in the same fashion as the others, and. Almost 2 tall from top of the hook to the bottom loop below the bead. Each earring weighs just over 11 grams. Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art.
The item "Native American Indian Sterling Silver Navajo Pearls Bead Necklace Earrings Set" is in sale since Saturday, March 2, 2019. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Artisan: Unsigned
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo
- Jewelry Type: Necklace Earrings Set
- Style: Navajo Pearls Bead Necklace, Hook Earrings
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Featured Refinements: Navajo PearlsSilver Bead Necklace + Earrings Set